Few things in life cause greater stress than dealing with legal issues. In fact, just the words “lawyer” and “court” are enough to incite fear and anxiety in the toughest among us.
When you’re faced with serious legal issues, you don’t have the time to worry about whether your legal team has the expertise to handle your case. You want lawyers who can step in where you are, give you wise counsel, and ultimately, win your case.
The McFarland & McFarland law firm has over 50 years of combined experience handling cases just like yours. We’re some of the most experienced lawyers in Georgia with a solid understanding of and success in practicing Georgia law. Few other firms in Northwest Georgia have the depth of experience we do in such areas as:
- DUI Defense
- Drug Charges
- DUI License Suspension Hearings
- Personal Injury
- Auto Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Commercial Debt Collection
Parker McFarland was in the 1st ever attorney class to receive training on the new Intoxilyzer 9000, Georgia’s future breath test machine starting in 2013-2014.
If you’re faced with any of these issues, you need lawyers who are on your side and know how to win your case. Stop worrying and rest easy, knowing you have lawyers who are ready and able to help in your time of need. Call us today at 770-889-2522 or fill out our FREE Case Evaluation Form.
Memberships & Affiliations:
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National College for DUI Defense
- Christian Legal Society
- Forsyth County Chamber of Commerce
- Past President, Forsyth County Bar Association
- Past President, Forsyth County Criminal Defense Bar
- NHTSA/IACP Standardized Field Sobriety Testing Certification and Instructor
- NHTSA/IACP Drugs That Impair Driving Certification
- NHTSA Drug Recognition Expert Overview Course Certification
- North Forsyth Rotary Club