309 Pirkle Ferry Road, Suite B-400, Cumming, Georgia 30040
Criminal Defense Attorneys
Any time you are faced with possible jail time, you have a right to an attorney. The fact that you have been arrested does not mean that there was sufficient probable cause justifying the arrest or that there is sufficient evidence for a conviction. In fact, an arrest is NOT a conviction, and the State of Georgia must prove all elements of a crime beyond a reasonable doubt.
Know your rights. Don’t be intimidated.
Call us. As attorneys, we handle both misdemeanors (crimes for which you could serve up to one year in jail) and felonies (for which you could serve more than one year in jail).
We have decades of experience handling a wide range of criminal cases. We handle a wide range of criminal defense cases, including the following:
- DUI defense
- Drug charges
- DUI license suspension
- Criminal appeals
- Speeding tickets and other driving violations
- Serious injury by vehicle
- Vehicular homicide
- Violent crimes, such as (aggravated) battery, assault, or kidnapping
- Property crimes, such as theft or burglary
- Sexual offenses, such as rape and (aggravated) child molestation
- Homicide, including murder and manslaughter
- Other criminal defense cases
Call us today at 770-889-2522 or fill out our FREE Case Evaluation Form.